With a virtual office in Costa Rica, your business will benefit from the presence of a high-profile office at a fraction of the cost of a traditional office.
Our company has a vast experience in company formation services and virtual office services. We are at your service if you are interested in company formation in Costa Rica. We also offer support to people who want to apply for residency in Costa Rica.
If you need assistance in immigration to Costa Rica, our agents can guide you.
Table of Contents
Virtual office services in Costa Rica
The Virtual Office package provided by CompanyFormationCostaRica.com contains:
- Prestigious business address in Costa Rica for a credible and risk-free base for corresponding with clients;
- Registered office necessary for those who want to start a company in Costa Rica;
- Mail collection and forwarding – Mail is collected, packages are signed for and sent to you according to your instructions either by mail, fax or email;
- Incoming and outgoing faxes – Use our local fax number; we’ll collect and send faxes to you, wherever you are;
- A local phone number in San Jose, Costa Rica;
- Voice mailbox – All of your voice messages will be forwarded to you by email.
We are at the service of foreign investors who want to open a business in Costa Rica.
Our immigration lawyers in Costa Rica can help you apply for residency. There are many reasons for which foreign investors can also choose to relocate and apply for residency in Costa Rica. For example, Businesses must pay taxes on their net revenue, and there is a 13% sales tax on all goods and services, which makes this country one of the most appealing in Central America.
If you want to move to Costa Rica, you will need to financially prepare for the relocation. Apart from the immigration fees, you must also secure a stable income unless you plan on relocation under one of the specific programs launched by the government. Our immigration lawyers in Costa Rica can advise on such matters.
Investing at least USD 200,000 in properties or other assets of national interest qualifies you for immigration to Costa Rica through the financial route. Essentially, you must purchase a home, land, or a company in Costa Rica and thus become an investor who can benefit from the status of resident.
Other facilities in a Costa Rican virtual office
If you need legal services, our specialists can help you with immigration to Costa Rica.
Additional services offered:
- Dedicated fax service with your own private and dedicated number;
- Call redirecting – Specialized technology enables call redirection to your primary number;
- Collection of bank statements;
- Extra usage of the meeting room.
If you want to open a company in Costa Rica, the virtual office can be a good starting point.
Do not hesitate to contact us for company formation in Costa Rica. Our immigration lawyers in Costa Rica can also help you apply for citizenship by investment in Costa Rica.
Foreign nationals who have retired and want to relocate to Costa Rica, can do that through a special program. The funds to secure their entrance can come from annuities, retirement funds, military pensions, or retirement-related income. Successful applicants are granted a temporary residency visa followed by citizenship in Costa Rica.